Why not also join the UKvideobloggers group also.  As for the
lighting I picked up a rechargable light from Jessops for about £30
fits of the hot shoe just nice and gives a nice strong beam.  Lats
only about 15 minutes though and there is no way of getting another
battery unless you buy another light.

Paul Knight