You want to get the most people there? This event would be inclusive not
exclusive.

Call it the Midwest Media Summit.

Make sure you have a folks from outside of this Yahoo group, and underscore
that it is an "unconference" ala barcamp style. A few corporate sponsors
that understand the dynamics of social media wouldn't hurt either.

I would expect that you would see vloggers and 'tubers and podcasters and
everyone else under the sun that is playing with media in the new
distributed landscape.