I guess, for me, it boils down to communicating this
question:

"Would you say something to hurt a person's feelings
just because your skin is different than there own?
If your answer is yes, then America has a problem..."

That's how I'd start a vlog.  And it's because the
bottom line is that some think they have the right to
hurt the feeling of others for no good reason.  None.

It's getting bad.  The NYPD just shot a Black man
unarmed 50 times -- no explaination.  It's as if we're
animals.  And that's the point, those of us who are
not animals must take action to curb those who are.