Hi,

I think the bottom line is if we really don't want to
see others harmed or cause harm to them -- for
whatever silly color or sex reason (there's no
scientific support for the idea of race divisions
amoung humans) -- we need to take up vlog arms agains
the action.  We need to be the breakwater.  Even if we
take the draconian step of accusing those who are that
way of being mentally ill.

An approach the American Psyciatric Association has
discussed and is close to adopting.  The claim of 40
percent of their members is that racism is a mental
illness.