Reading these further I see that Rox's beachwalks.tv is mentioned too,
as well as my new favorite vlog, some old bloke from the UK who makes
really popular youtube videos, I can see why :) I believe he was
featured in that collage video posted recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wPPHE1rYhA

I didnt know about these sites that supposedly show the most popular
online vidoes, have they been discussed here at all?

http://network2.tv/thebest/
http://www.findinternettv.com/ (more mass media on the net than vlogs)

Cheers

Steve Elbows