It worked fine for me on IE7. Good luck.

Robyn Tippins

From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard (Show) Hall
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 6:16 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] please test for me

I would really appreciate it if someone would go to this post:

http://richardhhall.org/makemediatv/?p=15

Try and download the quicktime file and tell me if it goes REALLY slow.

(You don't have to download the whole thing, I just want to confirm that
it's going REALLY slow.)

This has been a problem on godaddy for the last few weeks, and I know it's
time to switch all my links to blip but, for now, I have some files I need
to get off there and I can't even download them and haven't put them on blip
yet and I don't want to go through all the compressing and everything again.

I found this to be true on my dsl at home and on the t1 at the university,
and I called godaddy and they said it worked fine on their machines.

Please test and let me know.

.. thanks! ... Richard

--
http://richardhhall.org