Good question, Rich, and one of the most difficult to put in place.

Asking strangers for interviews is a skillset you may have been born
with or - with work - can develop.

Look forward to others' responses to this one :)

It will take me some time to craft a response, but it's definitely
something I feel I can speak to wirh authority. Guess this would be
best served in a vlog. Think I need someone to help me with it though.
Anyone on NYC area want to get together to work on a "How to
Interview" vlog?

Jan

On 11/29/06, Rich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Shooot!
>
> Ok I got one for ya!
>
> I'm very new to this vlogger-sphere and find it interesting.
>
> My question is, How do you go about interviewing the general public and
> approach organizations asking to film for your vlog?
>

> Rich

The Faux Press - better than real
http://fauxpress.blogspot.com

<*> Your email settings: