Hi guys and gals,

Two things:

1. Thanks for supporting me the other day, all of you who did about
the BBC story, that was great, I took your encouragement to heart and
actually visited the Local BBC centre here in Nottingham, I showed
them my stuff and have a radio interview booked for next Thursday, so
hopefully soon we might be hearing from other people from the East
Midlands, asking how do I compress my video, etc.  I am looking
forward to that.

2. I have finally done it, I have cracked it, an actual fist fight
between two of my characters on my one man show Space,  I based my
ideas on Joss Weedon's techniques used in Buffy and Firefly and it
came out really well.  Check it out on http://
pjkproductions.blogspot.com/2006/11/space-9-episode-5-new-hopeless.html

Thanks Again.

Paul Knight