Steve,

Personally, I think Sony got the PSP aggregation wrong.

They needed an automatic podcatcher. None of this downloading and
watching one video at a time.

You have to be able to automatically cache the videos without any attention.

You shouldn't have to download or browse heavily on the device.

You shouldn't have to manage subscriptions.

You shouldn't have to browse a directory for videos.

You should just be able to pick up the device, scroll through the
latest videos from your friends, most recent first, and click play.

Think blackberry, only not email, video blog posts.  And not private,
but public.  Could be entertainment or news yes, but it's not TV, it
might just as well be a video from a friend's vlog.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but the Nokia N93 and N95 might well accomplish this.

Maybe.

Peace,

-Mike
mefeedia.com