When something reaches "critical mass" which I think YT has, it
becomes an entity of it's own, takes on a life of it's own.  The
sheer amount of Main Stream Media coverage that YT gets is staggering
when compaired to other forms of online media.  When I read about
blip, or bloggers or vloggers it is usually in "tech" magizines, like
PC World, CNet, etc, MOST of the arricles that I see about YT come
from the MSM, THAT is what "regular" people are reading and
watching.  let's face it if you are on this group or one similar you
are NOT a "regular" person, (and I don't mean that in a bad way) but
for the average person, I really think YT is online video.

Now that doesn't mean it is the only source or the only way to go,
but it is a force and a very powerful one.

Look at it this way Microsoft is not the best operating system out
there, most people know that but when most people think of computers
they think of PC's and mircosoft, not Apple and while Apple is great
and has a strong following, it by far is eclipsed by MS.....because
that is what people know, they made it easy, YT has made it easy and
to most ease of use will always win the day.

but that is just my opinion  ;)

I will look at the article this evening when I have time to really
read and digist it, look forward to it....

Heath
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

PS
And yes Josh, the Ipod is better....but the creative Zen I just got
is pretty nifty as well..  ;)