Glad you like what we have so far!  There's more coming :)

The ability to individually white-list and black-list specific
advertisers isn't there yet, but it's definitely on our roadmap.  We're
really hoping to roll something like that out soon.  Right now, though,
our first priority is offering as many format and revenue-style options
as possible and really ramping up the money we make for people.  More
control is very important, but may take a bit longer.

Yours,

Mike