I just took a very quick look.

It would be cool if there was a blip.tv <--> Wordpress type of
communication that relieved the user of having to go through entering
all of this information ( from Verdi's page):

Use:

1. All the video is handled with the custom fields section in
Wordpress. The post window is just used for the text of the post.

2. You’ll need an enclosure field for each media type. The value
field gets filled in with this info:
Line 1 is the URL to the file.
Line 2 is the size in bytes of the file.
Line 3 is the mime type of the file. (mov, mp4, m4v -> video/
quicktime / wmv -> video/x-ms-wmv / flv -> video/x-flv)
Line 4 is the “platform” of the file (QuickTime, iTunes, Windows
Media, Flash)
Line 5 tells you if it should be displayed or not. [show/noshow]
Line 6 is the width (Typically 320)
Line 7 is the height (Typically 240 + 16(for the player)= 256
(QuickTime & Flash); 240 + 46 = 286 (Windows Media)).

3. The image that you click on to play the video is set with a
“videoLinkImage” field. Fill in the value with the URL to the image.

4. The thumbnail image for the lower navigation and the archive page
is handled with a “thumbnail” filed. Fill in the value with the URL
of a 120 X 90 pixel image.

--
Steve Garfield
http://SteveGarfield.com