This is unfortunately true.  Your best bet would probably be to convert
the video to a SWF file and upload it somewhere (blip can take SWF
uploads, for what it's worth).  People can still rip the video out of a
SWF file, but it's much more difficult, time consuming and unlikely than
if you uploaded a Quicktime file or an FLV.