On 12/6/06, vloglist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   ...Sedo is the only place I know of where people sell this stuff...

---

Please try Sedo then.

You've been active in the group for just a few days, and you've had your
domains (all adsense enabled, btw) for a year. Despite your vigorous
defense, unless you show otherwise, I see you are here to sell domain names
and this groups was not made for that.

If you search the group posts for the year+ I've been here, you'll see I
embrace commerce, profit, and capitalism. You'll also see you it very rare
that I call someone out. Please temper your sales effort with a genuine
concern for the conversations going on.