So, it's a wordpress question, or a basic HTML question. I was all
excited, because I posted up all kinds of chicklets and banners and
things to say, "I'm on Network2" or "My Show is on Network2" or
whatever they say, and I posted them at the blog :

http://blog.network2.tv

But I can't for the life of me remember how to make a spot non-HTML so
that I can build the entire link path with the <a href= and all that
for people... so it's just an easy copy/paste into their blog template.

Help for the temporarily lame of mind?

--Chris...
(Still saying "Curse you, Jor-El" thanks to Rudy at Galacticast).