Schlomo-

If I was in the market for getting an HD camera.. I would go with the
Panasonic HVX200.  You've got the option of shooting w/ P2 cards, or tape.
It also shoots in various frame rates, including 24p.

http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Panasonic-Announces-AG-HVX200-HD-Flash-Media-Camcorder-with.htm

or

http://tinyurl.com/am7j6

-Chris