How To Shoot a Network TV Pilot With the Panasonic HVX-200

http://www.kenstone.net/fcp_homepage/tv_pilot_hvx_200_brockett.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/ya5b7m

"P2 Is A Better Workflow
With my brief experience with this sort of workflow and P2 media, I
am sold. I really enjoy working in this way with the instant non-
linear access and not having to capture tape. I think that this sort
of workflow, whether it's with P2 or some sort of newer, as of yet
unthought-of media, it is the best way to streamline the production
process. I am currently planning on going into production on my own
pilot using basically a similar workflow. I know that the end results
will look and sound amazing. "

--
Steve Garfield
http://SteveGarfield.com