Haha Ha Ha!

I trumped you all.

I just regestered

vlogsex .com .net and .org

and pornvlogs

and vlogporn

and free vlog sex

and free video blog sex

and every one of the 20,0000 derivative of vlog an sex and cash and
free I could.

Your domains are now worthlist.

I'm going to be the king of vlog porn and get rich quick vlogging!

Domain name hoarding, and it is hoarding, much as I don't want to be
mean... is very, very much a pointless endevor.

It would not even be worth an individuals time and trouble to go about
cordinating the transfer of ownership of these domains, when they can
just go to godaddy or someplace and in to seconds regester a domain
for $7.

And people wonder why all the "web2.0" sites have domain names like
odeo, and flickr, and mefeedia, and zoomr, and on and on and on.

The namespace and domain space (.net, .com, etc) is pretty much infinite.

When you domain name hoard it's a technique in finincial terms cald
hedging, like hedge funds or hedging with options...  With domain
names you're litterally hedging your bets against an the infinte pool,
that's growing more infinite everyday. I can't say this across the
board is a bad idea... because there were some good domain names, but
generally speaking it's an increasingly loosing value proposition.

Early domain name traders made money because they bought up names like
Eddiebauer and coke and cocacola... and most of them got sued
anyway... those gold rush days of picking a wining horse in this space
are done. Because there's litterally an infinite amount of horses and
the past winners are all off the market.

Welcome to vloglandia.

-Mike
mefeedia.com
mmeiser.com/blog