Hey,

My Mom has watched that show religiously since she was a little kid.

And because, growing up, no one was allowed to change the channel (or
even really talk) when it was on... I know way too much about that
show.

Like who Bo's real father is.  And that Bo and Billy never had a
daughter before but now they did... but hey it's days of our lives.
Hmmmm... I find it somewhat disturbing that I know that.

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca