--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Enric" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The HTML code is compatible with prior versions.  So there shouldn't
> be a problem.  Let me know otherwise.
>
>   -- Enric
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan / The Faux Press"
> <jannie.jan@> wrote:
> >
> > Has the html code to be added to templates changed? i.e. do I have
> to redo
> > all the templates?
> >
> > :)
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Jan
I am just experimenting with vPIP to get it running on my Joomla!
site, so I am new to vPIP and some of terminology.

To clarify:

Am I supposed to leave my template header and the code in my posts
intact and go to the vPIP download link at
http://utilities.cinegage.com/downloads/vPIP0.16/vPIP.zip
and download vPIP.zip again, unpack it, and then upload it to my host
folder, replacing the older version?

I have no problem withe the "close" icon in FF, but on Safari Version
2.0.4 (419.3) -- which I thought was up to date -- the "close" icon
does not show at all and the video image stays on although picture and
sound do not run.

I would love to get this working on my site!  I have gone in to the
html and changed the dimensions to 480 by 360.  Nice.  I just wish I
could do it globally in the code generator menu.

Stan Hirson
http://hestakaup.com