As I've said several times before, I was and remain determinedly agnostic
about this whole situation - I don't know or care who's right, and it may
not be possible for anyone short of some omniscient deity (and I don't
believe in one) to ever know the "truth".

So you have taken sides and dislike Amanda. That's your prerogative. But
what does that have to do with your public attack on her work? The Rolling
Stones are probably not very nice human beings - didn't Marianne Faithful
have a thing or two to say about that, when she finally dried out? Jerry Lee
Lewis liked having sex with (and marrying) 14 year olds. Not someone I'd
particularly enjoy having over for tea, probably. But they all make great
music.

So... don't disguise a personal attack as an artistic critique. That's just
a cheap shot.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan