Sweet Josh,

I'm glad to hear it's a rewrite.  The previous Windows version was
very complicated and had some confusing workflow issues.  Nothing bad,
but sometimes in the process of developing and experimenting you need
to burn down the code base a little and really figure out what's
important and simplify.

I can't wait to try it out.

As for the mac version. It hasn't updated in so long I can't remember,
but it still really rules. Democracy has come a long way I really like
the last version and have used it heavily, but Fireant I think is
still the best for the mac. Which is pretty damn impressive
considering all the time off. Can't wait to see where it goes next.

Peace,

-Mike
mefeedia.com
mmeiser.com/blog/