I'd be curious to hear why you think it's a bad idea?

Vlog networks are inevitable. PodTech is a podcast network of sorts.

There are a lot of people making "shows" that want to do that for
a living. Many of them spend all of their time making great content,
but have no time or perhaps expertise in business or infrastructure
or promotion. There are a lot of potential advantages for those folks
to band together, or otherwise be part of a larger network that can
do all of that for them and probably bring a bigger audience, too.