I only ever made one demand in the history of Rocketboom; only once
did I ever put my foot down.

The last letter to Amanda before she quit:

Begin forwarded message:

Chuck's letter to Amanda:

Hey Amanda,

I just talked to Andrew and he's basically ready to take control of
Rocketboom.
I think no matter what, he's exercising his 51% and taking control of
the business.
He wants to know what you want to do.

Everyone wants you to be the face of Rocketboom.
Would you be happy producing shows in the next month while figuring
out a way to get you to LA and decide what happens next?

Given the state of things, right now Andrew wants you to be talent
and talk to the press,
and probably produce shows, but no more involvement beyond that.

I told Andrew you guys really need to make a clean break and not have
some inbetween state.
Nobody knows what that looks like, still, but this buys a month of
time for everyone to plan for
life beyond that.

Here is Amand'a response:
http://panther.video.blip.tv/uploadedFiles/Unboomed-
amanda_unboomed_s509.mov

Then, she went on to hang up the dirty laundry on her blog:
http://www.amandaunboomed.blogspot.com/