Den 17.12.2006 kl. 10:38 skrev Kent Nichols <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> It's a blurry line between a video blogger and a production company
> that can be sued and is liable.  I know we're straddling that divide
> right now.  We just got production insurance!

Err... what? The videoblogger is every bit as liable as the production
company. There's no blurry line. The difference is that the production
usually have more money for a legal defense - under the law (libel,
privacy, copyright) the two are equal, no question about it.

And a 7.6 million lawsuit on the misuse of 51 photos? That's almost
$150,000 per photo. And people wonder why we make fun of the US legal
system. That amount is insane and totally inappropriate.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen