Hmmm,
What do the network2 people have to say about that? I can't tell you how
much I hate blog spam. You know I just realized yesterday that the database
for Dylan's blog was up to 42MB. I did some poking around and found that
although her spam plugin was catching all the spam comments it wasn't
deleting them from the database! There are over 10,000 spam comments in her
database, many of which look like these kinds of things.

-Verdi

--
http://michaelverdi.com
http://spinxpress.com