Yeah, going through the same decision.  24p or HD.  Can't we just have
 both on the same camera for under $2k?  :(  Maybe someday.

My brother shot most of his short films using the DVX, and it looks
fantastic, but the stuff out of the HC1 and other Sony HD cameras
looks wonderful in their own way.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Olsen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Give it up for content y'al!
>
> I certainly lust after an HD television. Our friend has a sweet 42"
Panasonic