Hey Enric,
Is there any way to make a link below my embedded video vPIP that
would play a different filetype in place of the other?

For instance:

Set up the vPIP pic as mymovie.FLV and have a link underneath that
would shift the target file to mymovie.MOV.

I embed everything in my site in Flash so everyone can see it. I'd
like as many people as possible to have people view my files in
Quicktime though as the quality is just so much better.

Really what I want is to have my cake and eat it too.

Is there any way to do that? Is it an interesting idea for a future
release?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Ron Watson