Funny you said that, Mark.

When I saw the cover i thought them was who they really meant.

It's always Us v Them, and over the last couple years I've begun to
realize that the real dangerous entity on the planet is You; we are
the new Other.

If you take a real cynical view of the goings on in real politik: GM
Foods, 'Free Markets', War for Profit, Environmentalism, and a host
of other 1st tier global issues, and it is the people of the world
that are the real impediment to gaining or keeping a monopoly on power.

So I agree with you, Mark. Way to boil it down.

Cheers,
Ron