Your right David, I support Bush and his "corrupt" policies. He may not be
our best president, but he's better than the alternatives we had! I thought
this whole topic was about the fact that they have a cute video about their
dogs. Not a forum to discuss politics. I'm not saying you don't have a right
to your opinion. I'm saying this isn't the right topic for it!