Right! Okay, if this isn't "the right topic for it" then why throw
this out there:

"If Kerry made a Christmas video everyone would say "Oh, how cute!"

Ummm, seems to me like you're just as guilty as the people you're
accusing of bringing politics into the fray. Get over it. I hate Bush
with every fiber of my being and think he's the biggest schnook ever
to take office, but if Kerry made a doggie Christmas video I'd still
think it was bullpoop propaganda even if it was cute!

I'll tell you what: you don't make grand sweeping assumptions about
Bush-Non-Supporters and I won't make grand sweeping assumptions about you.

Bekah

--
http://www.missbhavens.com