But in reality, it's just a dog video. It's not even a really good dog
video.  Yes, its propaganda, and I'm sure every president in office
from now on will make certain their pet has an official .gov page
(whether they are republican, democrats or otherwise)because quite
honestly its cute and people like cute, in crappy times people need as
much cute as they can get. Yes, this video is distracting from the big
stuff: that's why it was made. Bigger more important things that dog
videos will always be going on in the world that should demand the
attention of government...but it's not like the 2 minutes of the white
house staff's time detracted from attempting to achieve World Peace,
or anything (particularly considering our latest methods and lack of
results). A little gross? Perhaps.

But it's not like folks who don't agree with the government can't
appreciate a little dog video.

(although it was really, way too long and the gift-hiding joke got
really old and it looked like the Secretary of the treasury was
reading his lines from the pad in his lap and...oh...I could go on but
won't)

Bekah

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Irina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> now i'm sorry i even watched that PR video. bill,
> i'm sure it was made with the 40% that's taken
> from my paycheck to  pay for the war.
>
> On 12/19/06, Bill Streeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Carl,
> >
> > I think you're being a little naive about this. These videos are PR,
> > and yes every president engages in this sort of thing. But it's more
> > than a little off putting to a lot of people to see someone as
> > criminally incompetent and as corrupt as Bush put out such crap to
> > soften his image. Meanwhile there is a war raging in Iraq that he
> > started with no good or legal cause, and under false pretenses that
> > is responsible for the deaths of thousands of human beings. The man
> > belongs behind bars where he can do no more harm a long with all the
> > other neo-con jobs in his administration. And those are the facts no
> > matter what whacky drug addled conservative jack-off on the radio
> > tells you.
> >
> > Bill Streeter
> > LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
> > www.lofistl.com