Today is my one year anniversary of vlogging....On December 20 2005 I
posted my very first vlog, (a review of the King Kong movie).  I have
been thinking about this a lot as this "milestone" approached.  I
know some on this list have been vlogging for longer, it's hard to
imagine.

I think about what has happened in that year, YouTube, video hosting
sites, the explosion of online media.  And I was a part of that, a
small part I know, but still......

I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks to everyone on this
list, being a part of this group has been rewarding, frustrating at
times but still rewarding.  ;)  I value the imput and knowledge of
the users here and I value the relationships I have developed as well.

And in case anyone is wondering I DID make a little video to
celebrate the occassion.....it's goofy as heck but hey.....

http://blip.tv/file/get/BatmanGeek-
OneYearVloggingAnniversaryWmv940.wmv

http://blip.tv/file/get/BatmanGeek-OneYearVloggingAnniversary605.mov

Or you can check out the post where I have the freevlog pop up windows

http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com/2006/12/one-year-vlogging-
anniversary.html

I thank you all again and here's to 2 years!

Sincerly

Heath E. Parks  aka The Batman Geek
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

Or