From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Digital Buddha
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 7:28 PM
To: videoblogging
Subject: [videoblogging] Revver re-org

Ad Age is reporting that Revver has undergone a reorganization.

http://adage.com/digital/article.php?article_id=113975

Steven Starr will remain CEO but his co-founders Ian Clarke and Oliver
Luckett are leaving, along with several support staff, though a few are
staying on in consulting roles.

**Three executives have joined the senior staff. Kevin Wells joins as chief
operating officer; he was most recently a consultant to commercial aviation
tech start-up Naverus and in 1996 helped launch an e-commerce play for
Disney Online. David Armitage, who has held stints at Dentsu, Y&R and
TBWA/Chiat/Day and was most recently ad director at Edmunds.com, is joining
as senior VP-advertising sales, and Angela Gyetvan, a former corporate
marketing executive with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, has come in as
VP-marketing.