Hi everyone,

I have been a lurker on this list for awhile now, reading messages on
Yahoo! and just recently signed up so I wanted to post a message to
introduce myself.

I'm a filmmaker currently living in Mexico, with an interest in
puppetry and podcasting. I started out doing video podcasts (well,
there wasn't the fancy term for it at the time) with puppets in 2000
and I write a blog about puppetry in film, video and digital media
called PuppetVision at http://puppetvision.blogspot.com that
frequently touches on vlogging and video podcasting.

I've really enjoyed reading all the great discussion on the list and
look forward to a lot more of it!