You know, if they didn't have an RSS feed we'd be griping, "Why didn't these
morons put up an RSS feed?"  We are never happy.  ;)

Robyn

From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Paul Knight
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 12:59 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Our Liz gets a vlog, sorta.

Hi all,

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, and you have
seen how bad things can get when politicians use this medium for
their own agendas ie, The White House Vlog and Web Cameron. It seems
the royals are going all Podcast too.

Just in case you missed the Queens Christmas Message on TV or
anywhere else, you can now subscribe and get it on Christmas Morning,
in a lovely podcast(video).

http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page1.asp

I wonder if Ma'am is on Myspace yet?
or has a feedburner account?
or for that matter can you comment on it?

2p shared

Paul Knight