That's interesting that some people call 911 because they're lonely! :D

My point was basically that abuse can't be removed from any system built to
protect or
monitor someone.  The best you can do is get the system started and HOPE that
people
give factual information and HOPE that everything works the way it's supposed
to so that
regardless of whatever negativity there is from system abuse, the positive
thing is that one
or more people will actually be helped by Zadi's idea and get to keep living. :)