Thanks!   We launched a couple cool new features:   Veoh will automatically
(if you so chose) publish your videos on Myspace, YouTube and Google Video,
saving you the hassle of uploading to multiple sites.  And you can build
your own channel--as a publisher or a viewer.

We'd love to hear your feedback.  We are working towards our big launch and
want to empower our publishers with easy tools that allow you to reach your
audiences and make some money!  We'll be launching more tools soon,
including automatic transcoding to multiple formats.  Anyway, check it out
and let me know what you think!

Cheers and happy holidays!

Sarah Szalavitz

PS:  Its been fantastic to be a part of this group, to listen to, learn and
watch it all unfold--thank you for welcoming me in and teaching me so much!
I look forward to so much more in the magical new year of   2007 --its so
exciting to be on this threshold of a new future of storytelling.