Unfortunately, the fog has cleared now, so I can't do a video that
supports vloglobalwarming, not that fog has anything to do with it,
just that it's managed to scupper people plans to escape England,
this year.
I wish I could help, but I am geo-located in a place that usually
doesn't have snow at christmas time.

Paul Knight