odd it seems like i can't attached files when sending messages to the group.
Here it is on
flickr:http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=331410780&size=oObreahny O'BrienTo:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 21:53:00 +0000Subject:
[videoblogging] Happy Holidays!

            Well since we're all posting our Christmas/Holiday Greetings,
attached is the holiday card I sent out to all my friendsCheck it out; hope it
makes you smile!:) Obreahny O'BrienTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:32:37 -0600Subject: [videoblogging] Merry X-MAS!

I posted my x-mas video. Enjoy!

http://lofistl.com/2006/12/21/episode-131-merry-x-mas/

--
Bill Streeter