Imagine if Campaigning+MSMcoverage+NetworkTV were disallowed?

Imagine if instead every registered voter got an official campaign DVD from
each candidate along with Internet Resources and Calendar for when they will
be in your area for face time?

Imagine if it was about in depth educating of important issues and learning
about the candidate, DIRECTLY?

Imagine if all the propaganda noise and the games were diluted and choosing
your countries leaders was a mature and serious effort to truly convince and
earn trust from the masses who can decide to put you in office?

The system and foundation must change for elections.... at some point in the
next 50 years.  Not enough attention is on the proper type of reforms
needed.  That should be one of the next revolutions that YOU should be
getting involved with.

In the mean time, let's hope that the supplemental sources of communication
that we have today such as net video, audio, blogging and online
crowdfunding systems help make at least a bit of difference in 2008.

sull

--
Sull
http://vlogdir.com (a project)