Another interesting question to pose has to do with the regulation of
money going to political ads.  Does this even extend to the Internet?  Can
political candidates exploit lapses in campaign expenditure regulation to
pay video bloggers for time on their blogs?  What about advertisement
storms on YouTube and the like?

--
Rhett.
http://www.weatherlight.com/freetime