Yes, my search for "cirne" came up empty.  Looks like they removed
both my blip.tv and Google Video entries.  Yes!

This is a human problem of disregarding a license.  And the human
quickly.  The interactions with Veoh and Heavy with the posts here,
blogging, digg activity provide a precedence for other tech
organizations to be aware of the situation.  A technological solution
would likely fall under the radar and not inform.

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Howell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>