Interestingly I found at the top of diggs tech area a post that
relates to the issue with MyHeavy:

http://digg.com/tech_news/MySpace_Gets_Goatse_d

(Warning, goatse image linked in article)

The blog entry referred to is at:

http://ascii.textfiles.com/archives/000278.html

In the blog article Jason Scott uses the funny incident of replacing
his grim reaper image with goatse to go into stages of development as
the internet is popularized.  The analogy of time in air flight where
everyone could be a pilot (know how to fly a simple plane) to the
present when few pilots compare to many passengers is given.  It's
related to in September 2003 when AOL opened it's user base to the
internet and a relatively small and civil organization that
assimilated smoothly new users to experts changed to a mass of newbies
to a much smaller group of internet techies.

We're probably at a similar transition stage where there are many
casual viewers and uploaders on YouTube and a smaller, but still
influential group of experts, us, setting standards and best
practices.  Companies and people are coming in, but not fully
established, and there's an opportunity to set methods and standards
that can benefit everyone who wants to make good use of video on the
net.  In matter of time the number of established companies and larger
population of users with their established methods will no longer be
influenced.

  -- Enric
  -======-
  http://www.cirne.com