Thanks for the response Mike,

If anything, working with you guys should be a great thing for them.
As it has been stated here numerous times, displaying of the CC badge
would be the best start.

Until better systems are in place, to thwart deep linking of flv
files, we really have to put a lot of trust in the video host to
protect the user's content.

Obviously, we can't judge intent, as AdBrite isn't wholly responsible
for misuse of it's toolset.

Thanks again for your involvement in the community.

Best,

TaulPaul