Hi everyone,

I need your advice and help.  Nonprofit techies from all over the world will
converge in Washington, DC on April 4-6th for the NTC Conference
http://nten.org/ntc.  I have the opportunity to organize a Geekout session,
a hands-on most of the day session where nonprofit geeks gain hands-on
skills from people in the room.  I've proposed a session on video blogging,
internet video, and screencasting.

The only problem is this: I need experienced video bloggers in the room so
that small group work can take place and questions can be answered. So, you
willing to sign up and come?
http://ntcvideogeekout.pbwiki.com/

If you're interested, leave your name and email in a list below. Also, tell
me about your specific area of expertise -- (camera selection, editing
techniques, Mac Geek, PC Geek, storytelling, scripting, finding music,
hosting)

I'll move this forward is there is enough folks interested in participating
from the vlogging community.

Draft Description
Geekout Session Description April 5 or 6th from 10-4 p.m.
Video Blogging, Rich Media Documentation, Viral Video, Screencasting

Want to capture your organization's story on video and share it with the
world on the Internet? Want to provide short instructional videos
(screencasting) for your staff? Want to add video to your organization's
blog or web site? We're putting the call out all geeks who have web video
experience, video bloggers, and those who want to get started to join us in
a hands-session. Participants will share tips about techniques, cameras,
video editing software, video hosts, storytelling, and more with your peers.
We'll have small group demos, shoulder-to-shoulder video coaching, and lots
of fun. Bring your laptop, your video camera, your collaborative spirit, and
your geek factor. We'll provide the Red Bull and snack food. We will harvest
what we have learned using a "World Cafe" dialogue model.

Beth Kanter
Beth's Blog
http://beth.typepad.com

NTC Conference