On Jan 7, 2007, at 11:38 AM, ryanne hodson wrote:

> http://femaletechyspeakers.pbwiki.com
>
>  and i need your help.
>  i've laid out an initial skeleton of what might be good there (media
> makers,
>  programmers, entrepreneurs)
>  we're slowly filling out the list with vloggers and business women
>  please add yourself if you're interested in speaking at conferences
> or where
>  ever.
>
>  i am constantly being asked for referrals and this could be a great
> list for
>  folks to check out.
>
>  if you have ideas
>  please respond to this email or edit the wiki.
>  and also forward this to anyone you think would want to be involved.

hey ry,

i recently found an interesting resource at archive.org that may relate

it is a collaborative documentary project about open-source

a number of the interviews are with women

check out the collection here:

http://www.archive.org/details.php?identifier=digitaltippingpoint

here is a proof of concept video for the project:

http://www.archive.org/details/proof_of_concept_four_mins.mpg

and several of the interview videos here:

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject:%22Lena%20Zuniga%22

http://www.archive.org/search.php?
query=subject:%22Aranyosi,%20Margaret%22

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject:%22Maria%20Winslow%22

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject:%22Amy%20Wohl%22

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject:%22Christine%20Strobl%22

markus