Hi everybody,
I am new on this list but it's just that it took me some time to
subscribe !

I've been a vlogger for some time and I have this project that some
of you could help me realise.

I support a video artist who plans to make an experimental video by
riding the mother of all route 66 next summer.
And she wants me as an assistant (since I am a biker to).

We plan to ride from Chi to LA, and I personnaly plan to vlog the
whole thing and try and post every 2 days or so.
I also plan to visit some of you vloggers who live along this road
and ask you to vlog us (the artist and myself) on our way.

The whole thing would be posted on a blog and later onexhibited in
different venues (the artist's experimental film and my vlogs)
in Europe and why not back in the states.
I forgot to say we're froggies, well : she is from bogota (columbia,
lives in paris (france) and I am a froggy !

How can you help us ?

We would like to ride a big comfortable bike and this appears to be
very expensive : would you sugest something ?

And also : who would be interested in participating ?

You can have a look at my vlog
my vlog : http://gasprod.blip.tv/

and look for a portarit of the artist I posted some time ago :
her name is Triny PRADA (interview in french but with english subtitles)
and you can also check her own blip.tv account :
http://prada.blip.tv/

well : looking forward to hearing from you guys

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
> Recent Activity
> 27
> New Members
> 1
> New Links
> Visit Your Group
> Videoblog
> Individual
> Fireant
> Career Change
> Yahoo! HotJobs
>
> Search Jobs
>
> Find the right one
>
> Need traffic?
> Drive customers
>
> With search ads
>
> on Yahoo!
>
> Y! GeoCities
> Free Blogging
>
> Share your views
>
> with the world.

Gabriel Soucheyre

--
VIDEOFORMES vidéo et nouveaux médias dans l'art contemporain
www.videoformes.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: