Soon, soon, and my apologies for the sneak peak there :)  We've still
got some more testing and debugging to do before we can really release
it to the public.

Let me ask everyone a question about how we implement this feature,
actually.  In order to do this right we have to create copies of your
original uploaded files which include your custom intros and outros.
This means that we would no longer be displaying your original,
unaltered, unchanged video file to the public.  We would instead be
displaying a version of your video file which includes our own
modifications.

How do we do this correctly, without upsetting people?  One primary goal
of ours is to always, always, always make your original video file
available somewhere.  It's very important to us.  But how do that in a
user-friendly way, and do we make it available in cross-posts?  Do we
only make the modified file available in cross-posts?  How about
cross-uploads to Archive.org?

Yours,

Mike