To the right of the video, on the actual page that plays the video, you should
see "Tags",
and under that should be "URL", and under that should be "Embed".  Copy that
link.

Unless you're talking about a different kind of embedding.

--
Bill C.
http://ReelSolid.TV

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Deirdre Straughan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>